Tuesday 22 April 2008

I finally bought a bike!!

After work today, I decided to pop into a bike shop near my flat and I was lucky because the shop was offering a mountain bike with a front disc brake and full suspension for £99.

It would have been £125 without the discounted price.

So without much consideration, I bought it!! yeee haaa....

Only two bikes were left, so I grabbed one as summer is fast coming and today's weather was sooo lovely.

I cycled for about 4 miles which is quite a good distance for me since I stopped cycling after I got my motorcycle and driving license 18 years ago!!

Wow, that's quite a loooongg time ago!! Time flies, really flies...

The gears (24-speed) all work and the suspension absorbed the rut and bumps along the way beautifully!

Can't wait to go to work with my bike tomorrow.

3 comments:

MrsNordin said...

Hi!

I hope I'm the first to comment on your fresh blog! I was touched by the caption you wrote in K.Teh's blog. That's a very poignant one..

Write more! And I shall look forward to reading them.

Take care.

All The Cars In The World said...

Thanks for your comment.

I will try to write more but need to push myself and become more creative.

D said...

buying a bike is definitely environmentally friendly. Kudos!