Friday 25 April 2008

This is our life (errr...more like my life)

Wake up every morning do some exercise such as 50 sit-ups or just stretching the muscles.

Then shower, prepare breakfast, then go to work. I have the option of either taking the bus, the luxury to take my trustworthy car or to cycle.

There is another option which I think is the most extreme ,which is walking.

Maybe I will try it sometime.... :)

After arriving at my desk, the first thing to do is to login to the network, check all emails from work to leisure (yahoo, bla bla)...

Then after work, either driving home or taking the bus.

Then to the gym,cycling or just at home doing nothing when I am at my laziest point :)

Cook dinner and then go to sleep hoping for a sweet dream and wait for tomorrow to come again, and it sure comes again ... again and again..until...?

maybe as long as I could live perhaps?

I remember a line from the movie P.S I Love You - Hillary Swank was saying: "...this is our life and no one ever come out of it alive."

How true ....!

I guess this is my life and the routine seems boring sometimes but hey, this is my life..

10 comments:

D said...

yup, it's your life - you plan it out and Allah executes it. you're doing fine but sure hope some spice will be added on to it. I'm sure weekends are more interesting, no?

All The Cars In The World said...

weekend? depends, if it is not raining, then I will cycle or just drive around.

Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog yg sederhana ini.

Lee said...

Hi there, thanks for popping over my place. You found me in yellow pages, ha ha.
Will reply your comment later. Thanks for coming by, Lee.

Siti Khadijah said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Your life sounds so much like mine. I love the gym. Currently out in New Zealand for my sabbatical. Leaving soon for Te Anau. Flying home on Wednesday.Stay tuned to Madam Curi.....;)
Have a brilliant weekend.

Sweet Jasmine said...

Hi,...life can be pretty monotonous most of the time...sometimes boring..but it can also be beautiful if you add some spice to it ...like making new friends over here....

And thank you for visiting my place and glad that you like my food...Oh..i love yr pics in yr blog...especially the header...such a beautiful lake..and also the sunset in Bali...(I'll be having my hoildays in Bali this coming July)...
Will add you as friend...to make yr life more interesting..ha..ha..
Cheers....

Monica said...

Hi!! We sometimes have to find ways to start shaking things up a little so that we are not bored with the routine stuff and to do what needs to be done. ;-) Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog and the comment! Have a nice day!!

Lee said...

Hi, what car you driving there? One of those snazzy sports cars?
Me? I'm driving a Lincoln TC, a big V8. Love it. Lee.

Hazel said...

thanks for dropping by. u too have a nice blog. mind to exchange link???

All The Cars In The World said...

Hazel,
thanks for the offer.

No probs sure, you we can do that.

Lee said...

Hi all cars, just replied your interesting questions, ha ha. Drop by, UL.